Unicorn Marshmallow Crispy Rice Treats
With all the unicorn craziness going on, it’s hard not to be inspired by these beautiful creatures. Why settle for boring old crispy rice treats when you can make them colored! Beautiful purples & pink make these some magical treats worthy of a princess (or prince)!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows OR 6 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 9 cups crisp rice cereal
- Purple & Pink Food Dye
Divide ingredients into 3 and Follow steps 1-3 (3) times:
- Melt Butter and mix in drops of dye to achieve desired color effects.
- Drop in marshmallows and slowly stir til melted.
- Mix in cereal.
- Spray bottom of a square pan with non stick cooking spray, and sprinkle with sprinkles, heart candies, or colored sugar.
- Layer each color in pan, allow each layer to cool before spreading the next layer, this will make spreading them ALOT easier!
- Allow to cool and remove from pan, cut to desired shape and size.