Scream-Nut Butter Balls
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® JIF-Peanut Butter Cereal (crushed to 1 cup)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate sprinkles or multi-colored sprinkles
1. In large mixer bowl combine peanut butter and butter. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well mixed. Add crushed KELLOGG’S JIF-Peanut Butter Cereal and powdered sugar. Beat until well mixed.
2. Place sprinkles in shallow dish. Shape peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in sprinkles. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Recipe taken from: Kelloggs Cereal Recipes