Bacon Lovers Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
I know you are dying to make your own so here we go:
What you need:
1 Box Lasagna Noodles
32oz Skim Ricotta
1/4tbs Basil (chopped or dried)
2 C Cooked Chopped Chicken breast
1 Jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce (I was able to find Prego Alfredo w/Bacon!)
1 1/2 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh Baby Spinach (optional)
What You Do:
1. Cook Lasagna noodles according to box directions, rinse with cool water so you can easily handle the pasta.
2. Arrange bacon on an oven sheet and bake at 400* until crispy (you can always pan fry, but baking it is sooo much easier, and less messy!), Drain grease, once cool crumble bacon.
2. While pasta & bacon is cooking, I took the time to mix my basil and ricotta together. Once the bacon is crumbled I added a little over half of the crumbled bacon to the ricotta & basil mixture. ( Resist the urge to eat it, and hold remaining bacon for later).
3. Pour 1/2 c Alfredo sauce at the bottom of your pan.
4. Line up lasagna noodles for easy filling. Spoon & spread ricotta mixture (ricotta/basil/bacon) over noodles, sprinkle with chicken & add spinach (if desired).
5. Once noodles are lined/filled, Start at the bottom and roll them up! Place in your pan and cover with remaining Alfredo sauce.
6. Sprinkle with cheese & top with remaining bacon.
7. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and insides are hot.
8. ENJOY YOUR CREAMY BACONY HEAVEN!
I served mine with a side salad, but broccoli would be amazing as well!