B is for BLT Salad in a jar
This is by far my FAVORITE Mason Jar Salad!! I’ve had 5 at a time in my fridge and had one every day for lunch. It’s a great summer meal since it’s cool and refreshing. And the honey mustard dressing tastes amazing with the hard boiled egg. I really wish I had one right now…
- Kraft honey Dijon Light Dressing
- 4 Tomato Slices
- 3 Strips Turkey Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Fat free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Lettuce
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- Put 2 Tbsp dressing on bottom, then add 4 tomato slices. Place your 3 slices of turkey bacon in your microwave for 3 minutes then slice your bacon into small pieces and add to your jar. Then goes your 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar. slice your hard boiled egg on top of that and then goes your lettuce. Screw on your lid and you are finished! Place in your refrigerator until you are ready to use.
- Recipe can be doubled, tripled,ect..Make enough for a day or a week!
- Only 295 calories per jar!